Ordering a Reissued Diploma
Reissued diplomas are issued in the primary name on your student record at the time of graduation.
To order a reissued diploma, download the Reissued Diploma Order Form, fill it out and send it with a check made payable to Cornell University for $200 to:
Office of the University Registrar
B-07 Day Hall, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
All diplomas are sent First Class United States Postal Service for domestic (US) mailing and airmail for international mailings. Please allow 8-10 weeks.
If you have a problem downloading the PDF, please send us a letter with the following information:
- name while attending Cornell
- graduation date
- type of degree
- student ID number (if you don't remember your ID number, please provide your Social Security Number)
- address where you would like the diploma sent (cannot be a Post Office box)
- email address
- telephone: day and evening
- signature of the person for whom the reissued diploma is being ordered
If you have a hold that prevents the release of your diploma, we cannot process your request until the hold is cleared. If you have a NetID and password, you can check your holds by logging in to Student Center.