Ordering a Replacement Diploma
Replacement diplomas are issued in the primary name on your student record at the time of graduation.
To order a replacement diploma, download the Replacement Diploma Order Form, fill it out and send it with a check made payable to Cornell University for $200 to:
Office of the University Registrar
B-07 Day Hall, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
We ship diplomas via UPS, signature required upon delivery; we cannot ship to a Post Office box address. If your diploma is being shipped to an international address, your phone number must be within the country to which the diploma is being shipped. Please allow 8-10 weeks.
If you have a problem downloading the PDF, please send us a letter with the following information:
- name while attending Cornell
- graduation date
- type of degree
- student ID number (if you don't remember your ID number, please provide your Social Security Number)
- address where you would like the diploma sent (cannot be a Post Office box)
- email address
- telephone: day and evening
- signature of the person for whom the replacement is being ordered
If you have a hold that prevents the release of your diploma, we cannot process your request until the hold is cleared. If you have a NetID and password, you can check your holds by logging in to Student Center.