- how to obtain certification of enrollment status
- College Registrar Directory
- contact information for college registrars
- how to order a replacement diploma
- how to order official transcripts
- Updating Personal Information
- how to change your address, name or privacy restrictions
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't know my NetID?
There is a simple, two step process to obtain and activate your NetID.
- To find your NetID, go here and enter your name. The screen that appears should include your NetID.
- Next, go here to activate your NetID and follow the instructions provided.
How do I obtain official course descriptions?
If you require a course description to accompany a transcript, past copies of the Courses of Study are available online. Also available are front pages for each year's catalog. To obtain course descriptions for classes taken prior to 1996, please contact us.
Office of the University Registrar
B07 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Office: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
Phone: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:15
Email us at: email@example.com.