Veterans Education Benefits
Veterans Education Benefits are available to eligible full or part-time Cornell students or employees who are active duty or reserve military personnel, veterans, or in some cases, the child or spouse of a veteran.
- To learn more about the Veterans Education Benefit programs, visit http://www.gibill.va.gov.
- To determine eligibility, complete the Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990) online.
- When you receive your certification of eligibility letter in approximately 2-3 weeks, please forward it to a Cornell VA Representative via email, fax, or U.S. Mail as soon as possible.
- Upon confirmation of your enrollment status, you will be certified electronically for your VA Education Benefits.
- Keep the Cornell VA Representative aware of any changes to your enrollment.
If you have specific concerns about your certification at Cornell contact the Cornell VA Representative via email: email@example.com or call: (607) 255-4232.
Veterans eligible under Vocational Rehab should contact a Cornell VA Representative to find out more.