To receive an accurate diploma in a timely fashion, please complete these steps.
- Review your primary name in Student Center. The name on your diploma will be the primary on your student record at the time of graduation. You will receive an email communication asking you to review your primary name in the months leading up to your graduation. Learn more about name changes.
- Update your home address in Student Center. Your diploma will be mailed to your home address as it appears in Student Center.
- Review your holds in Student Center. Your diploma will not be ordered if a diploma hold has been placed on your record. The hold must be cleared before a diploma will be ordered.
Schedule of diploma mailings:
All diplomas are sent via postal mail; first-class for domestic (US) mailing and airmail for international mailings. Please allow 30 days from the mailing date to receive your diploma.
- January diplomas will be mailed to the home address in mid to late February.
- May diplomas will be mailed to the home address in mid to late June.
- August diploma will be mailed to the home address in mid to late September.
Alumni seeking to order a replacement diploma, please click here.