Spring 2012 Pre-enrollment Period for Fall 2012 Courses
The pre-enrollment period begins at 7:00 AM on the first day and ends at 4:30 PM on the final day. You will have continuous access for the entire period.
- Graduate and Professional School students may enter course requests Monday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 4.
If, in Fall 2012, you will be a:
- Senior - you may enter course requests Wednesday, April 4 through Friday, April 6.
- Junior - you may enter course requests Monday, April 9 through Wednesday, April 11.
- Sophomore or Freshman - you may enter course requests Wednesday, April 11 through Friday, April 13.
If you are unsure of your class standing please contact your college registrar.
For questions or problems:
- Review the information on Enrollment and the Enrollment FAQ page.
- Call the Student Center Helpline at 254-4795 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM* - 4:30 PM (leave a message outside of business hours and we will call you the following business day).
- For web browser problems, please contact the CIT Helpdesk (607) 255-8990, 119 CCC, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
*The Helpline will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays during pre-enrollment beginning at 7:00 AM.
Office of the University Registrar
B07 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Office: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
Phone: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:15
Email us at: email@example.com.