Student Center offers a way to access your information 24/7 from your computer. It is arranged in three broad areas—Academics, Finances and Personal Information.
- View and print grades by semester. View current semester grades as they become available.
- View your registration status at the beginning of each semester as well as your class schedule. View holds on your record.
- Pre-enroll and add/drop classes. Learn more on the Enrollment pages.
- Request official transcripts (in the “other academic” drop down list).
Finances - Bursar and Financial Aid
- Review your bursar account by month or semester.
- Look at your aid application status and find out if there are other required forms you need to complete.
- View a summary of your financial aid package by academic year.
For your CornellCard balances & transactions, visit http://bursar.cornell.edu/cc.cfm.
- Maintain your home/local addresses and emergency contact information as well as email adresses and phone numbers.
|Home||Your W2 will be sent to this address, as will the tax form the Bursar sends each year (see note under Billing).|
|CU Assigned||If you live on-campus, this will be filled in and updated automatically by the University.|
|Student Local||Your paycheck will be sent to this address unless you live on-campus or have direct deposit.|
|Billing||Bills are online so this address is no longer necessary and will be blank. Tax forms are sent out once a year from the Bursar to your Home Address unless you enter a different Billing Address.|
|Student International||If you have an international address in addition to your home address (which can be domestic or international), you would enter it with this address type.|
Emergency Contact Information
We collect two types of contact information:
- Emergency Mass Notification - a phone number (can be both a voice phone and a text message enabled phone if you have one) where we are best able to reach you at any time. This number will ONLY be used to contact you in the event of a campus emergency. This number is private and confidential and will NOT be published or released. To enter or update, choose Emergency Mass Notification from the list under Personal Information.
- Emergency Contact - name and phone number for a person to contact in the case of a personal emergency (e.g., you are injured). Choose the Emergency Contact Info link to maintain that information.
This data is confidential and not shared except with those who need to communicate with you or your Emergency Contact in the event of a university emergency.
How to Access Student Center
Student Center is available at http://studentcenter.cornell.edu. You will need your Network ID and password. It is a violation of university policy to share NetIDs and passwords with anyone, including family members.
The following kiosk sites are dedicated to Student Center access:
- Office of University Registrar
B07 Day Hall
- Office of the Bursar
260 Day Hall
...and you can access Student Center through any networked computer with an appropriate web browser in the libraries, college registrar offices, community centers and public computer labs.
Office of the University Registrar
B07 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Office: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
Phone: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:15
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.